A variety of musical laptop glitch. Minimal, rhythmic, and largely amelodic. Gets in your head, must have been fun to make. Most tracks short, around 2 mins. No words, thus no FCC fuckups.
1. Short intro track, touch-tone phone sounds? a round, church music for robobts
2. brief quiet noises
3. high-pitched bleeps like a skipping disk try patience, then layered beats reward.
+4. A mess of sped up samples and super-fast gabber beat
+5. Pretty "elevator music"- beats sound like puffs of air, lite synths loop atop
6. More energetic than previous track, less chaotic than 4, very repetative/minimal, doesn't develop much
7. Fast. Aggressive first half, synths in middle are fun! Then looping machine noise varies slightly.
+8. Trippy, hard to find the rhythm in this short intermediate track
9. Thumping like house music, disintigrates slightly
+10. Like an early-80's depeche mode b-side
+11. Great steam-era machine room soundscape, ends with quiet bleeps and a little hiss
12. very short track of random bleeps
13. fast loop of cheap synth. Brief pretty section about 30 secs from end.
14. Soundtracky, quiet, not much beat
15. Bell-like loop, super minimal, Reich-like
16. medium-low volume, medium-low tempo, medium-low interesting
+17. Glitch that comes together and transforms
+18. Mid-tempo, a beat you can dance to, interesting sounds including some slow (backwards?) vocal samples. Keeps changing.
19. jittery loop