|Android Lust / Devour, Rise, And Take Flight|
|Album:||Devour, Rise, And Take Flight||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2006-09-03||Pull Date:||2006-11-05||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||5 Nov||22 Oct||15 Oct||8 Oct||24 Sep||17 Sep||10 Sep|
|1.||Aug 22, 2009:||lost and found |
|4.||Oct 17, 2006:||Mood Swings |
|2.||Nov 05, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|5.||Oct 15, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|3.||Oct 29, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
|6.||Oct 08, 2006:||Multiple Personality Disorder |
Dark Electro-industrial music. Synth and distorted guitars. Reminiscent of Nine Inch Nails in some parts, with a good female singer going from soft yet strong singing to those vicious hisses typical of PJ Harvey. Android lust is Shikhee, born in Bangladesh, schooled in England and in the United States. Excellent energetic stuff. Mostly FCC clean (except 2 and 5)|
**1. Awsome energetic trash song.
2. FCC (shit head). Midtempo glitchy synthy song.
*3. Begins mid-tempo synth, and becomes heavier with heavily distorted guitars.
4. Beautiful wooden-wind-chimes-synth opening to a softer, but still dark song.
*5. FCC (fuck). Begins relatively soft and backword-loopy, becomes meaner later, and gets some acoustic guitars toward the end.
**6. Short, dark, sparse song, Sort of chamber, more personal feeling to it. Keys dropping, door unlocking in the background.
*7. Quieter yet tense and strong. With a female vox chorus.
*8. Glitchy broken-beat heavy song with hissing to screaming singing and distorted guitars.
9. A fast-beat electro dark song.
10. White noise scratching, fast throbbing beat, broken beat and a collage of distorted video game sounds and human voice.
*11. Reverse loops, synth and voice. Good background music.
12. Slow epic synth opening to gentle singing and piano, Kind of dark Enja, leads to a more glitchy part and back to piano.
13. Bonus unlisted song. Dark quiet song with acoustic guitar, piano, synth and a constant hiss in the background.
|1.||Lover Thine||7.||Sense Of It All|
|2.||Hole Solution||8.||Fell The Empty Mask|
|13.||Leave It Behind Pg 14.485|