Northern Californian-based Native American flutist. This release is nearly all instrumental with her flute accompanied by guitar, violin, percussion. The music is contemporary Native – based in tradition, but with a contemporary/folk update. At times a bit New Agey, but very lovely and quite peaceful. Mostly original compositions. These are the best:
2. Midtempo w/a Celtic influence and nice percussion.
3. Midtempo Native folk w/zither. Yes, a zither.
5. Uptempo, like a Celtic step-dance. A happy toe-tapper.
7. Down/midtempo w/a sort of soundtrack sound.
9. Slow piano/flute blend w/Native perc. Dramatic.
10. Surprisingly jazzy mid/downtempo track.