|Lid Emba / Reason Isn't Radar|
|Album:||Reason Isn't Radar||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2006-10-01||Pull Date:||2006-12-03||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||5 Nov||29 Oct||8 Oct|
|1.||Nov 02, 2006:||An Epiphany Of Sound - Guests Mochipet & Bloody Snowman |
|3.||Oct 05, 2006:||press and release |
Ghost Of Sand Train
|2.||Oct 25, 2006:||Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space |
People Should Be Statues
Electronic music, more on the experimental side, yet structured and relaxed. Loops and sounds that get close to Prog Rock. The name Lid Emba, which the drummer Sean Moore uses here, was revealed to him in a dream when he was 13 years old.|
1. Like a long introduction to the sound vocabulary.
2. A more structured relaxed piece with a male vox muttering in what sounds like an African language,
*3. A trippy relaxed piece.
4. Dark, glitchier break-beat piece.
*5. Fax-y loops and broken beat that get close to Progressive Rock. Guitar joins towards the end. Pretty nice.
6. Dry beat, romantic strings on a loop, and glitches. Still keeps-in the romantic feeling.
7. Faster. Sort of acoustic jungle (real drums) with electronic additions.
8. A sort-of epic piece, with synth and windy monsters sounds effects.
|1.||Tubby's Tabloid||5.||Resin Rain|
|2.||Butterwings||6.||Pardon Me, Claude|
|3.||People Should Be Statues||7.||Rib Cage|
|4.||Memory Merchant||8.||Ghost Of Sand Train|