|Lenine / Lenine|
|Label:||Six Degrees Records|
|Add Date:||2006-09-17||Pull Date:||2006-11-19||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||19 Nov||12 Nov||5 Nov||29 Oct||22 Oct||15 Oct||8 Oct||1 Oct|
|1.||Feb 14, 2019:||Global Ginga |
Distantes Demais, Hoje Eu Quero Sair So, Jack Soul Brasileiro
|4.||Nov 03, 2006:||No Cover, No Minimum |
O Homen Dos Olhos De Raio X
|2.||Nov 14, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Oct 31, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Nov 07, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian -Tokyo |
Jack Soul Brasileiro
|6.||Oct 24, 2006:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
(Pronounced Leh-NEE-ne) Brazilian singer/guitarist/composer and all-around dishy performer. I love his voice, it’s sexy, rich, smooth, and persuasive. This release runs the gamut from pop to rock to more traditional Brazilian sounds. Light touches of electronica throughout, but mostly carried by his voice, his guitar, his hot band and great guest stars. This is a fantastic release, pick a track at random and play – it’s all martini-smooth or heat-wave hot. This is his first US release, these tracks come from his 3 Brazilian CDs.|
1. Sexy funk groove, guitar, drums. Midtempo…way cool.
2. Midtempo bossa/soul/rock. Yum.
3. Horns, slick drumming, guitar, vox. Down/midtempo, jazzy funk
4. Shakers, guitars, a down/midtemo, percussion-heavy, dark sound.
5. Relaxed, almost sleepy blend of strings/vox w/a quirky charm.
6. Quirky electronica, heavy beats, mostly midtempo w/ a mood.
7. Darkly soothing blend of conch shells, guitar, vox, electronica.
8. Midtempo funk w/cool elec. flourishes & a touch of jazz.
9. Sweet midtempo rock ode to laziness.
10. Mid/upbeat rock version of call/response street samba.
11. Mid/uptempo w/reverb & prog making things dark.
12. Relaxed & swaying w/extra sexy vocals & cool band.
13. Fragile, romantic, café tango – tragically lovely.
14. Lightly tripping programming midtempo w/cool vox.
15. Down/midtempo w/subtle electronica. Kind of dark.