|Album:||This World Be My Church||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Loveletter Band, The||Added:||Aug 2006|
|Label:||States Rights Records|
|Add Date:||2006-09-17||Pull Date:||2006-11-19|
|Week Ending:||Nov 5||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 15||Oct 1|
|1.||Nov 03, 2006:||Oh Man.
Im Gonna Drink All Day, New Lover
|4.||Oct 17, 2006:||What's in the Ice Box?
|2.||Oct 31, 2006:||What's in the Ice Box?
|5.||Oct 14, 2006:||All Hands On Deck
Im Gonna Drink All Day
|3.||Oct 26, 2006:||press and release
|6.||Sep 26, 2006:||Finneman's Market
FCC: 2, 10; Picks: 4, 6, 8
1. 1:23 Swelling tonal sounds with faint background shuffling.
2. 1:33 (FCC) Brief low energy tune with fun, though sad, diarytic lyrics.
3. 0:28 Brief, soft electronic keys. Like a wind chime.
*4. 2:57 Mid energy and plodding rhythm. Electric guitar and often-shouted, heavily overdriven vox. Last verse changes color with reeds and hopeful sound.
5. 1:31 60 Hz noise turning on and off underneath vamped key refrain.
*6. 3:12 Soft ballad. with upbeat guitar strumming and singsong melody. Nice blend of carefree and melancholy feels.
7. 1:26 Soft spoken words and harmonically bent piano sounds. Some scratches and sustained organ swell, then drums kick in last 0:10 to cold stop.
*8. 3:01 Simple picked guitar and banjo. Twirling, shrill theremin-like effects and some accordion in the breaks. No direction, but a great combination of sounds. 10-sec outro, goes straight to next track.
9. 0:18 Brief soundscape.
10. 3:33 (FCC) Mid energy. Nice Dylanish ditty. Closes with a vamped crowd/harmonica refrain.