|Album:||If We Were Really Hee||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Happies, The||Added:||Aug 2006|
|Label:||Eden's Watchtower Records|
|Add Date:||2006-09-17||Pull Date:||2006-11-19|
|Week Ending:||Nov 19||Nov 12||Nov 5||Oct 29||Oct 22||Oct 15||Oct 8||Oct 1|
|1.||Aug 09, 2013:||Buford J. Sharkley Presents: As Told to Hervey Okkles
|4.||Nov 09, 2006:||press and release
|2.||Nov 14, 2006:||What's in the Ice Box?
|5.||Oct 31, 2006:||What's in the Ice Box?
Learn How To Pray
|3.||Nov 09, 2006:||Finneman's Market
|6.||Oct 26, 2006:||Finneman's Market
Spend A Day
FCC Clean, Pics: 3, 6, 8, 13
1. 3:06 Pop/Rock opener. Pretty, dreamy softs between indistinct modern rock sections.
2. 4:41 Similar to track 1, but a bouncier feel and heavier refrains.
**3. 4:43 Sweet and lazy pseudo-southern ba-dum-bum-bum melody reminiscent of Brian Wilson. Long vamped theme for the outro.
4. 3:22 Rhythmic southern rock. Cold start.
5. 2:01 Brief modern rocker.
*6. 5:38 Easy ballad, with piano intro and delicate vox. Closes with a nice pop guitar solo over a soft ooh hook.
7. 3:57 Lower energy, with semi-whispered vox and smooth acoustic playing. Slightly southern and Hem-ish.
*8. 3:00 Similar to track 1, again with mumbly vox in the soft parts, but now with slow tempo changes and an emo-rock urgency when the song picks up.
9. 3:54 Sugary, gentle, arpeggiated pop.
10. 2:10 Like track 9, more upbeat.
11. 4:55 Hook-based, catchy pop/rock. A little heady.
12. 2:59 Soft and monochromatic ballad.
**13. 5:42 Odd, buzzy tape intro before soft and happy sounding singer/songwriter piano waltz. Vamped hook soars a bit, with a Sufjan-esque mixed instrumentation interlude beginning at 2:28. Sudden noise at 3:39-4:09, then sci-fi urban soundscape for the remainder.
|1.||Everything's Fine, Cover Your Eyes||7.||Learn How To Pray|
|2.||Sun Don't Shine||8.||It's Only You|
|3.||Paw Paw||9.||Newspaper Friend|
|4.||Open Up Geraldine||10.||Holy Places|
|6.||Eleven||12.||Spend A Day|