Female singer-songwriter indie pop often outwardly airy but inwardly dark. Female vocals and smooth harmonies (Rose overdubbing her own vocals?) over acoustic guitar mostly.
My picks: 1, 4, 5, 12 FCC: Clean
1. med-fast. upbeat guitar and piano. nice harmonies. Upbeat but with a dark smudge
2. med-slow. finger-picked guitar with some odd chord changes. Reminds me of the “Girl from Ipamena” for some reason. Violin.
3. med-slow dreamy strum.
4. simple picked guitar and melody. A bit dark.
5. light 6/8 piano-based song. Light drums. Could be in a Peanuts cartoon.
6. med-fast strummed guitar.
7. slow. finger-picked guitar parts.
8. med-slow. light guitar strums with ringing piano.
9. med-fast. upbeat guitar strums. Flute at the beginning and intermittently
10. med-slow fingerpicked ukulele. Ballad.
11. medium tempo lilting guitar and piano. I like the piano
med-slow piano with a bit of a lilt to it.