|Add Date:||2006-12-31||Pull Date:||2007-03-04||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Feb 4||Jan 28||Jan 21||Jan 14|
|1.||Sep 09, 2015:||9-9-2015
|4.||Jan 30, 2007:||Happy Hour
|2.||Nov 25, 2010:||Happy Hour
|5.||Jan 27, 2007:||New World DIsorder
|3.||Jan 11, 2010:||Happy Hour (Coverin' for PACC)
|6.||Jan 20, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
Reviewed by Sadie O., 12/11/06
Very trancey sounds based on Indian and Arabian instruments and musical structures. Often melody/rhythm lines are repeated over and over, rather an Eastern meditational feel.
No FCCs. Tracks 1, 7 and 13 are random sounds, good for experimental/electronica applications. I like 11 best.
1. 1:29 odd percussion fades in, bits of sounds. Remains completely random, slow fade.
2. 2:53 fast tabla, repetitive chanting, very trancey.
3. 6:12 *Indonesian marimba and flute, mellow and slow, like Gamelon on LOTS of pot.
4. 3;32 **tabla, then “takka tikkata” vocal percussion and complex percussion. Goes through a lot of changes, but basically tabla and voice.
5. 6:33 **low solo male chanting, drones and bells. Slow tabla beat, trancey and pretty, extremely relaxing. Don’t fall asleep!
6. 4:11 ***metal drum and wood flute – really lovely sound, downtempo and relaxed.
7. 2:53 close to silence for several seconds, then random noises and percussion.
8. 4:18 ***loping midtempo hand percussion and “vibra tone” (geddit?) – nice sound, somewhat more energetic than most cuts.
9. 2:15 **ney (horn) and doumbek, downtempo belly dance vibe.
10. 3:51 ***cool uptempo marimba. Repeats and repeats, then stops and starts a really fast pattern.
11. 1:53 ****amazing “takka tikka” fugue, several male voices, no otherinstruments.
12. 4:58 **solo male voice and drone, then swingy downtempo hand drums.
13. 1:30 more random percussion and noises
|1.||Moss And The Divinorum I||7.||Moss And The Divinorum II|
|13.||Moss And The Divinorum Iii|