|Add Date:||2007-02-18||Pull Date:||2007-04-22|
|Week Ending:||Mar 18||Mar 11||Feb 25|
|1.||Mar 14, 2007:||Old New Borrowed & P is for...
|4.||Feb 21, 2007:||Mood Swings - retro to metro and stuff
|2.||Mar 07, 2007:||MoodSwings-at the movies
|5.||Feb 19, 2007:||Municipal Waste
|3.||Feb 24, 2007:||Biff Bang Pow
1. Trippy Hawaiian country.
2. Tom Waitsy Blues with a catchy chorus and a e-guitar mayhem here and there.
*3. Cabaretish Blues: jazzy drums and New Orleans funeral-style brass.
4. Slow slide guitar song. Kind of Country. Great female back vocals.
*5. Cool sort of a road-song with good Southern Blues guitar.
*6. Midnight music. Jazzy and slightly mysterious.
*7. Old sounding guitar plucking , cabaret sensibilities and great New-Orleans-style brass.
8. Another Tom Waitsy cabaret song. Jazzy and darker.
9. Slow song. Lone trumpet.
10. Slow to mid-tempo song. Begins with Cajun sensibilities and an accordion and ends with a strong Americana style guitar.
11. A slow romantic hymn accompanied by piano.
|3.||I Belong To You||8.||Sugar Town|
|4.||On The Eve||9.||Syphilis|