|Album:||Breath Of Fire||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||De Dionyso, Arrington||Added:||Nov 2006|
|Add Date:||2007-01-21||Pull Date:||2007-03-25|
|Week Ending:||Mar 18||Mar 11||Feb 18||Feb 11||Feb 4||Jan 28|
|1.||Jun 14, 2008:||Lost and Found
Breath Of Fire (Part Two)
|4.||Jul 14, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|2.||Sep 19, 2007:||Day of Difficulty
Khomuz Voice Three
|5.||Jun 03, 2007:||public noize racket
|3.||Aug 18, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|6.||Mar 17, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
Tundra: Moving Glacier
*1. Warped throat singing. Multiphonics.
2. More throat singing... Maybe through the bass clarinet? – sounds like it when you hear him take a breath.
*3. Skittering and shaking bass clarinet.
4. 15 seconds of growl on the bass clarinet + some tapping.
5. Sick throat singing in a tin can?? 23 seconds.
*6. Title is “Bird Shadow”. Twittering bass clarinet.
**7. It’s a dinosaur – watch out! No wait, it’s mufaor’s getting-out-of-bed sounds. No wait, it’s a guy singing, weazing, and generally making the listener very happy. Haunting last 1:00 – vocalized shivering sounds?
**8. Scary grumbling and wumbling. Sort of throat-singing. Sounds painful.
**9. Maja Ratkje-like. Lots of silly sounds and throat singing. I laughed out loud the most during this track.
10. Skronky bass clarinet, one motif repeated for 50 seconds.
11. Throat singing, sounds very electronic – almost, um, like a lawnmower.
12. Active jaw harp, bouncy and very language-like.
13. Jaw harp and... breath sounds??
14-18. Singing and jaw harp:
14, 15. Slow compared to the other tracks, less zany. resonant.
**16. Beautifully silly, love the vocals.
17. Bouncing jaw harp. Bluegrass-y. Great recording quality.
18. Rhythmic jaw harp. Dance-along.
*19. Slow-moving. Pretty amazing that this is not electronic effects... Weird spatial effects, i.e. sounds like a motor being very close or zooming farther away. Mesmerizing.
20. Slow, bluesy bass clarinet. Some skronk.
**21. Crazy. All voice and newspaper, I think. Constipation, cackles, donkey sounds... This track should be famous for having 90 seconds of vocalized raspberries!! Oh please can we make it a kzsu tradition to harmonize in raspberries for one minute at the start of staff meetings???
|1.||Emptiness And Void||11.||White Fire On Black Fire|
|2.||Breath Of Fire (Part One)||12.||Khomuz 1 Rabbit Nutrient|
|3.||Solstice||13.||Khomuz 2 Frog Nutrient|
|4.||Raining||14.||Khomuz Voice One|
|5.||Balam||15.||Khomuz Voice Two|
|6.||Bird Shadow||16.||Khomuz Voice Three|
|7.||Holotropic||17.||Khomuz 3 Winter|
|8.||Xibalba||18.||Khomuz 4 Traditional Variation|
|9.||Breath Of Fire (Part Two)||19.||Tundra: Moving Glacier|
|10.||Cacao Dance||20.||The Lion Lays Down With The Lamb|
|21.||Paper Fire Raven Baby|