|Napalm Death / Smear Campaign|
|Add Date:||2006-12-31||Pull Date:||2007-03-04||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||4 Mar||18 Feb||11 Feb||4 Feb||28 Jan||21 Jan||14 Jan||7 Jan|
|1.||Feb 28, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude |
Warped Beyond Logic
|4.||Feb 10, 2007:||Cognitive Overload |
Deaf And Dumbstruck (Intelligent Design0
|2.||Feb 17, 2007:||Cognitive Overload |
|5.||Jan 31, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude |
Eyes Right Out
|3.||Feb 16, 2007:||Carrots & Sticks... But Mostly Sticks |
|6.||Jan 29, 2007:||Headcleaner |
Warped Beyond Logic
Grindcore with hints of death metal. Pummeling, tight, great screams!! I love when there are 2 vocalists. They mix in some different sounds which is cool – some industrial sounds, some choir (don’t worry, not very often), and some electronic bleeping in track 9. Hard to pick clear favorites. Short FCC track 4.|
1. Intro – samples of a speaker and a crowd? keyboard, choral, band, and industrial sounds – slow.
*2. Uber-heavy and fast track. Demonic high-pitched pissed-off vocals along with a lower growl/scream, and a brief black metal “dregs for the appointed” – Damn this is good. “Sink fast, let go”
3. Sounds similar to 2, but not as varied or chaotic.
4. Pummeling – catchy drum and guit riffs. FCC “fucking shit” at 1:16 left.
5. Brief industrial intro – starts with more rock-like drums, then more complicated – guitar switches back and forth between two riffs. Good screams at 1:50 in.
*6. Kick-ass drum and guitar start. Awesome rhythms. Wicked, brutal vocals.
**7. More grinding, fast pummeling. Similar chaos as track 2, lots of changeups. Female speaking twice, high female choir singing at end.
8. Straight-forward track, growling vox. Quick screechy bass solo 36 seconds in. Breakdown is almost death metal?
9. Feedback and electronic bleeping intro, scream, guitar riffage, grunting. One of the simpler tracks here though technical.
*10. Amazing. Some of the most brutal vocals. Great song. Aweeeesome ending.
**11. Gallop start, super fast, snarling vox, insane drumming. Good change-ups. Chaotic and a little more melodic than other tracks.
*12. Another super fast and all-over/chaotic track. I wanna sing along and no way in hell could I pick that fast. Holy crap cool guitar. *13. Ripping, tight, shortest track, snarling vox.
14. Go!! Go!!!! Amazing singing – the rhythms and… Oh just listen. Read the lyrics online somewhere ‘cuz they’re very good.
15. Good guitar riff start, track continues to pummel and grind. Whoa there’s some weird sound with the vox at about 1 minute in – vocoder??
16. Starts slow (for these guys). Choir sounds and singing with heavy band. Ends with angry crowd chant. Starts fading on a wind-sound with 40 seconds left.