Light, joyful South African folk/pop. This singer/guitarist has a sunny, slightly husky voice and great style. This entire release is gentle and warm and every track is worth a play. Especially these:
1. Nicely swaying w/a sweet playful quality & lots of style.
2. Lazy love song w/Ladysmith. In English, gentle & sweet.
3. Starts slow, picks up into a happy little ramble w/whistling.
5. Midtempo w/a solid beat & good vocals.
8. Organ/guitar intro to an uptempo Afrobeat happy dance.
11. Midtempo gospel/folk with good use of chorus.
12. Bright & happy scatting into a bouncy soaring sound.
14. Fast percussion leads to sweet, melodic folk.
16. You can’t go wrong with Pata Pata. Upbeat & so catchy.