|Album:||Seeds Of Happiness||Collection:||General|
|Artist:||Roden, Jeffrey||Added:||Mar 2007|
|Label:||New Albion Records|
|Add Date:||2007-03-18||Pull Date:||2007-05-20|
|Week Ending:||Apr 15||Apr 1|
|1.||Apr 12, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
episode of beauty
|2.||Mar 31, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
1. Rhythmic drone under simple but lush chords.
4. Fast but soft strumming under a chill melody line.
*5. Catchy melody line that belongs in a David Lynch movie. After one minute some background sounds come in and the melody line gets slightly eastern sounding.
6. Almost a slow rock song.
*9. Kind of a rock song. Great.
*13. Almost classical guitar sounding, nice out-of-synch rhythms between two lines the last minute.
14. Slightly eerie/dissonant.
17. Super sparse and slow. Pretty.
19. A track called “the nature of solitude” that has 2 notes in the first 13 seconds :)
*20. I can’t think of anything special to say about this track, but I really like it.
22 and 23. yummy dissonant chords in the middle. 23 has 15 seconds of silence at 1:10 left.
24. Crunchy rhythmic background riff, wandering contemplative sparse melody. Second half rocks, is very pretty. Kind of a strange track really. Very end is awesome out-of-synch.
|1.||on awakening||14.||episode of beauty|
|4.||rift||17.||three notes of reverence|
|5.||certainty||18.||devotion and dance|
|6.||radiance||19.||the nature of solitude|
|7.||clouds like choirs||20.||theme taken from a master|
|9.||labor and breath||22.||reflections of a small room|
|10.||forms, shapes, and silences||23.||the sacred nature of despair|
|11.||will without reason||24.||beginnings and afterwards|