|Fulano / Individual|
|Add Date:||2007-10-07||Pull Date:||2007-12-09||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Dec 2||Nov 18||Nov 11||Nov 4||Oct 28||Oct 21||Oct 14|
|1.||Nov 27, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Oct 30, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
La Noche Entera
|2.||Nov 11, 2007:||It's Aribtrary |
|5.||Oct 23, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Nov 06, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
I Will Always Have This Love
|6.||Oct 16, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Stylish, sexy Latin pop/rock. Elsten “Fulano” Torres is Cuban-born, NYC-based singer/songwriter w/a warm voice and a catchy style. This release was nominated for a “Best Latin Pop” Grammy. Lyrics in Spanish & English (I like the Spanish tracks better, I find his English lyrics kinda cheesy). It has that patented “over the top” style popular in Latin pop but don’t let that put you off. |
*1. Up/mid w/a contagious little wiggle. Bright & dishy.
2. Down/mid w/a “one that got away” sort of feel.
*3. Upbeat w/a driving beat and a nice dash of Cuban spice.
*4. Sensual, downtempo duet w/a bit of rumba.
5. Upbeat English rock about an abusive relationship.
*6. Cute little retro sway, very old-fashioned. English.
7. Mid/uptempo rock en Español, driving & earnest.
8. Down/midtempo love song. Fairly pretty.
9. Relaxed English indie rock track. Kinda standard.
10. Starts down, picks up. In English, reflective rock.
11. Upbeat English rock w/a sort of catchy hook.
12. Slow layers of programming/keyboards/vox. Picks up. Rock.
|1.||De Aqui A Manana||7.||Dejala Que Baile|
|3.||Dando Vueltas||9.||When Summer Comes|
|4.||La Noche Entera||10.||Happy Endings|
|6.||I Will Always Have This Love||12.||Aqui|