Angular dissonance from KK Rampage, very discordant, tri-toned or the like. Vocals are layered, sung together harmonized, screamy and desperate, smacking of recent Blood Brothers (or vice versa). Tracks are brief, pack a lot of punch.
FCC clean, my picks: 3, 6, 7
1) bashout pounding dissonance, angular guitars, vocs brings Blood Bros to mind
2) driving, a bit less intense but still desperate
3) intense, severe pounding, breaks down midway but comes back
4) almost a sing-along, more mid paced loop
6) mechanical beat to this one, slower phrasing makes it a bit less gratuitous, ends cold
7) harmonized vocals come through well on this, form a counterpoint to the insane music, simple piano/organ makes it too