LOCAL (Palo Alto/ Redwood City) indie pop. Male + female vocals on many songs. Multi-parted tunes that fit together well (but that makes the tracks hard to describe). This often gets compared to Beulah and it makes sense. Bill Swan (Beulah) even plays trumpet on a couple tracks. This is a good record.
my picks: 3. 2, 5, 8
2. med-tempo. nice lead guitar melody. catchy chorus.
3. the extra-catchy single (if there were one). alternates sparse full-on.
4. mid tempo. ends with toy piano and filtered vocals.
5. med-slow. goes along at this speed, then switches to a fast-time part.
6. mid-tempo. nice interweaved guitar and bass parts.
7. med-fast. fast trading vocal part near the end. ends with rumbling drums and feedback.
8. nice fuzz pop chorus.
9. noisy with far away vocals
10. mid-tempo. nice background acoustic guitar parts and build-up pre-chorus.
11. mid-tempo. nice trumpet parts in the breakdown.