|Spanish Harlem Orchestra / United We Swing|
|Album:||United We Swing||Collection:||World|
|Artist:||Spanish Harlem Orchestra||Added:||05/2007|
|Label:||Six Degrees Records|
|Add Date:||2007-05-27||Pull Date:||2007-07-29||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||22 Jul||15 Jul||8 Jul||1 Jul||24 Jun||17 Jun||10 Jun||3 Jun|
|1.||Mar 28, 2019:||Clean Copper Radio |
Sho Intro, Plena Con Sabor
|4.||Jul 08, 2014:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
Plena Con Sabor
|2.||Jul 21, 2016:||Melange |
Late In The Evening/Tarde En La Noche
|5.||Mar 25, 2014:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
|3.||May 19, 2015:||It's Bollywood, It's Hollywood |
|6.||Jul 28, 2012:||Bouge Mood |
Holy crap! This has got to be the hottest Latin album of the year. The SHO’s 13-piece ensemble delivers fabulous salsa-based tunes with polish and style. Every track is amazing and it’s all totally on fuego. Wicked brass, solid vocals, hot percussion, it’s great -- seriously, seriously great.|
1. Fast intro - spoken intro to the orchestra members. Then fast jam.
2. Nicely brassy, tight vocal harmonies, catchy perc. Upbeat.
3. Dishy cha-cha w/sexy vocals in a playfully jazzy arrangement.
4. Hot, jazz rumba w/extra good horns & vox. Gets hotter at 3:55.
5. Sweet, fresh-sounding, wiggle-worthy dance. All so good.
6. Lively and sharp salsa w/cool piano/perc/horns and vox.
7. Upbeat w/a warm, romantic sound.
8. Catchy salsa with solid work from all – makes you want to dance.
9. Nicely subdued cha-cha w/a romantic, almost retro sound.
10. Good vocal harmonies, the brass get cooking on this one. Mid/up.
11. Fast, and infectious, hot, hot salsa.
12. Slow piano intro. Delicious midtempo Latin jazz instrumental.
13. Paul Simon guests. Upbeat – in English and Spanish.