|Hubsch, Carl Ludwig / Primordial Soup|
|Artist:||Hubsch, Carl Ludwig||Added:||Jun 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-07-08||Pull Date:||2007-09-09||Charts:||Jazz|
|Week Ending:||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 12||Aug 5||Jul 22||Jul 15|
|1.||Jun 18, 2016:||Music Casserole |
NGC 2270 Terrier
|4.||Sep 01, 2007:||Cognitive Overload |
|2.||May 02, 2008:||Memory Select |
NGC 2273 Vier/Four
|5.||Aug 24, 2007:||Memory Select: sfSound and Webern |
NGC 2274 Melos
|3.||Sep 03, 2007:||Living Souls [with Eloise] |
NGC 2271 Hades B
|6.||Aug 11, 2007:||Cognitive Overload |
Very abstract free jazz/compositions for small ensemble including tuba.|
1. Slow, careful, playful. Nice shapes and lines and blobs. Sparse. One *very* quiet part at the halfway point.
2. More chords, patient. A few tangly wiggly ensemble parts like a spider dancing silly.
*3. Breath and pad-tapping. Theatrical somehow.
*4. Upbeat jazzy, danceable, fun. Funny to hear the tuba going so fast. Some great riffs.
5. Spazzy, could be a soundtrack to Kandinsky paintings. Last 50 seconds pretty quiet.
*6. Outerspace. Most “out” sound-wise. Kissing/mouthpiece sounds and i can only guess what else. Sounds electronic screechy. Pretty. ha, some of the mouthpiece parts even sound like turntable scratching. cool.
*7. Abstract, disjunct chord theme start, to jazz band *almost* dixieland. Freewheeling and winding. Very fun clarinet/tuba duet in the 1st 3rd of the piece. Spazz tuba later – wow. I want to see his face while he’s playing.
8. Sparse. More electronic-like sounds – probably cymbals. Delicate and patient, slow, spacey.
9. Mellow dissonant. Breath sounds, flute prominent.
|1.||NGC 2271 Hades B||5.||Flexus|
|2.||NGC 2274 Melos||6.||Pressio #2|
|3.||Pressio #1||7.||NGC 2270 Terrier|
|4.||NGC 2273 Vier/Four||8.||NGC 2276 Inspektion|