|Add Date:||2007-09-23||Pull Date:||2007-11-25||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Oct 28||Oct 7||Sep 30|
|1.||Oct 27, 2007:||Bloodstains Across Thee Warpath (Sub For Chief)
This Is War
|3.||Sep 26, 2007:||public noize racket
Fonce Ou Creve
|2.||Oct 03, 2007:||Baptism of Solitude
Canadian thrash metal. While there is a slight 80s/retro thrash sound this is more of a modern take on classic thrash metal. Speedy songs, tight guitar playing heavy on the rhythm guitar playing and vocals you can mostly understand. Some of the tracks are speed metal and some border on death metal. Think bands like EXODUS, PANTERA, and METALLICA. The band has been around since the mid-90s and this is their 6th full length.
1. I can't place the vocals, maybe a little PANTERA? Speedy thrash. A nice breakdown 4 minutes in and a guitar solo. My only complaint is that the track drags on a little long at over 6 minutes.
**2. More melodic twin guitar into mid-paced thrash. Bursts of speed.
3. FCC (1 Fuck) Nice guitar riffs but the chorus comes across a little stiff.
4. Headbanging right from the start. Vocals are more gruff, more yelled than sung, and fall a little flat. Gang vocals at times.
**5. Fast classic thrash lyrics painting a bleak picture of war. Leans power metal but is speed metal.
**6. Could be the intro to an IRON MAIDEN track. Quick riff then a melodic guitar solo. Track is eventually thrash. Anti-technology. Vocals remind me a little of METALLICA. Double bass drums galore.
7. Fast. Simple thrash. Lyrics not in English but I can't tell what language.
8. Vocals are gruff. Not really thrash more straight ahead metal.
9. More melodic. Has it's speedy moments. Despite being from Canada this sounds like South American thrash bands.
10. Almost playful melodic riff. Lots of changes and different sounds.
OK stuff -mph
|1.||Chapter Chaos Begins||6.||Technology Kills|
|2.||I Am Addicted||7.||Terremoto|
|3.||Suffer The Consequences||8.||Faster|
|4.||Fonce Ou Creve||9.||Coupable|
|5.||This Is War||10.||Abusve Mental Anarchy|