|Add Date:||2007-07-08||Pull Date:||2007-09-09||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 12||Aug 5||Jul 22||Jul 15|
|1.||Nov 30, 2007:||Memory Select
|4.||Aug 23, 2007:||Emphysema For Emphasis
|2.||Sep 06, 2007:||Emphysema For Emphasis
|5.||Aug 11, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|3.||Sep 01, 2007:||Cognitive Overload
|6.||Aug 10, 2007:||Brownian Emergency Sub
1. Starts low, sparse compared to other tracks, notably melody.
2. Meandering, questioning.
3. Dense clusters skitters fast spazz.
4. Catchy off-beat, mid-slow.
5. Fast, spazzy – you can differentiate the voices more clearly here than on other tracks.
7. Cascading, heavy on chords.
*8. Soft, close intervals, intriguing. Study in tone lengths.
*9. Bass starts kinda slow, treble ridiculously fast/swirly – gradually the bass speeds up and ascends and the treble slows down and descends, until they meet – then insane fast to the end. Insane fast. Insane. Yes!!!!!!!!
10. Plodding heavy deliberate.
11. Varied, almost sounds like a regular 20th century classical piece. Jazzy.
*12. Varied. Swung. Alternates between super dense and not super dense. Cool. Sweet repeated notes. Crazy and beautiful ending.
**13. Most varied and loosely structured – sounds improvised. Pretty pretty glissandos. Pedal. Surreal.
14. Heavy plodding dissonant chords.
*15. Poking, disjunct rhythm, polyrhythms. Parts are *insanely* dense. Ridiculous.
16. Poking, ascending and descending, lighthearted, like off-beat scale exercises.
17. Kinda groovy, repeated notes and chords.
*18. Jazzy, rockin', prepared piano. Influenced by Cage.
19. Clear melody, calming, very Bach.
20. Wandering, poking, not impossible-sounding, sounds serialist.
|1.||No. 13||11.||No. 23|
|2.||No. 14||12.||No. 24|
|3.||No. 15||13.||No. 25|
|4.||No. 16||14.||No. 26|
|5.||No. 17||15.||No. 27|
|6.||No. 18||16.||No. 28|
|7.||No. 19||17.||No. 29|
|8.||No. 20||18.||No. 30|
|9.||No. 21||19.||No. 31|
|10.||No. 22||20.||No. 32|