Sounds like a cross between jam band, techno, adult contemporary, and industrial. Odd. Vocals that sound a little like Einsturzende Neubauten, occasionally like James Chance. Guitar sometimes sounds like Neu!, sometimes like Grateful Dead?. Mellow male voice, mostly in Croatian I think (pretty). Sometimes I like this cd and it feels genuine, and sometimes it just seems like bad music.
1. Repetitive, loop-like. Electronica-like beats. Mellow. Last minute slightly weirder sounds.
2. Long psych jam ish, vocals are maybe nonsense monosyllables (fun), guitar sounds a little like Neu!. Vocals toward end sound a little like Einsturzende Neubauten.
3. Rock, more upbeat. Repetitive simple distorted chords, odd/pretty/sing-songy synth, and the vocals sounds a little bit like a whispering boogey man. About half through another layer comes in, garbage can lid percussion sound.
*4. Distorted descending keyboard riff, percussion, bass, vocals more song-like. Would make a nice strange interlude.
5. Trippy sort of bad new age adult contemporary that is also somehow industrial/goth. Another one with weirder sounds added the last minute.
6. Slightly industrial techno / trance. Echoey vox, bass guit. loop. says “radio on” at some point.
7. Jamband with James Chance vocals and techno drums.
8. Sounds like some combination of tracks 7 and 5, but then the guitar gets more interesting, sounds like that solo Arrington de Dionyso cd. Also turntable scratching, most audible around 8:30 left. Half through spoken vocals join, mostly jam band guitar. Strange. Not very good.
9. Groovy bass guitar, jam guitar, techno drums, techno/synthesized other instruments. Maybe a cool soundbed - this seems strange for me to say, but it almost feels too random to listen to on its own. Reminds me of Kid Koala a little.