|Artist:||Parts And Labor||Added:||Jul 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-07-08||Pull Date:||2007-09-09|
|Week Ending:||Sep 9||Sep 2||Aug 26||Aug 19||Aug 12||Aug 5||Jul 29||Jul 22|
|1.||Oct 05, 2007:||Live From Six Feet Underground
|4.||Sep 06, 2007:||Emphysema For Emphasis
|2.||Sep 13, 2007:||Live From Six Feet Underground
|5.||Sep 04, 2007:||Lost and Found
King Of The Hill
|3.||Sep 08, 2007:||On The Warpath
|6.||Sep 02, 2007:||Transmission Overload
Play: 5, 9, 10, 7, 1
1. Rocking drum/synth groove and Brit-pop-sounding vocals.
2. Chaotic, spastic intro followed by quiet synth melody. Pop feel.
3. Pop-punk. Reminds Green Day.
4. Dominated by vocals. Noisy synths in the background.
5. Bird-singing electronic noises and superb shredding guitar riffs. Awesome.
7. Noisy intro sound like a dentist's drill. Sparse and mid-tempo. This sounds like their older stuff.
8. Same as #4.
9. Love this. Beautiful. Punky with catchy chorus.
10. Space-rock, no wave, and guitars sounding like middle eastern flutes. Pop vocals.
11. Exotic banjo-sounding guitar.
|1.||Fractured Skies||7.||Ghosts Will Burn|
|3.||Vision Of Repair||9.||Camera Shy|
|4.||The Gold We're Digging||10.||King Of The Hill|
|5.||New Crimes||11.||Fake Rain|
|6.||Long Way Down||12.||Knives And Pencils|