|Schechter, Basya / Queen's Dominion|
|Add Date:||2007-10-28||Pull Date:||2007-12-30||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||23 Dec||16 Dec||9 Dec||2 Dec||25 Nov||18 Nov||11 Nov||4 Nov|
|1.||Sep 25, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Dec 14, 2007:||that's not bluegrass |
|2.||Mar 21, 2008:||thats not bluegrass |
|5.||Dec 04, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Dec 21, 2007:||Memory Select |
By Way Of Haran
|6.||Nov 30, 2007:||Memory Select |
Oud, violin, perc & some vox in on Israeli folk-styled tunes. Various other instruments chime in on random tracks. Some tunes are elegant, almost courtly – almost medieval in their composition, while other tracks are nearly avant jazz. Play any track,|
1. Midtempo, swirling Middle Eastern sway. Picks up near end.
2. Recorder & strings, elegant, lovely, melodic w/that medieval air.
3. Upbeat perc/strings, almost belly-dancish w/a bit of jazzy solos.
4. Tinny, Asian-sounding strings. Mid/upbeat w/gongs.
5. Midtempo w/strings/perc melding together. Gets almost trancy.
6. Starts slow, picks up. An avant-blend of dark percussion/strings.
7. Warm, swaying midtempo dance w/that touch of bellydance.
8. Relaxed and flowing w/that hint of jazz to the solo bits.
9. Downtempo w/an Asian feel. Strings, gongs. Stately & graceful.
10. Slow, dramatic, kind of spooky. A very cool, dark sound.
|1.||Dead Sea||6.||Under The Moes Tree|
|2.||By Way Of Haran||7.||Bedouin Tea Party|
|3.||Burning Bush||8.||Dancing Georgina|