|Brown, Ari / Earma Thompson / John Brumbach / Madam Queen|
|Artist:||Brown, Ari / Earma Thompson / John Brumbach||Added:||Oct 2007|
|Add Date:||2007-11-11||Pull Date:||2008-01-13||Charts:||Jazz|
|Week Ending:||Jan 13||Dec 16||Dec 9||Nov 18|
|1.||Jan 11, 2008:||No Cover, No Minimum (sub) |
|4.||Nov 16, 2007:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|2.||Dec 14, 2007:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|5.||Nov 13, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|3.||Dec 04, 2007:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Next Time You See Me
Brown & Brumbach are top tenor saxophonists and Miss Earma is a legendary piano diva. This release, celebrating Earma, is swinging, tight and hip with touches of the blues and solid straight-ahead, no frills playing from all. Joined by drums and bass (watch the levels on bass solos, it gets a bit quiet) it’s crisp and stylish. Play it all, cats, play it all!|
1. Hip, midtempo groove w/fabulous solos and great style.
2. Liquid cool midtempo meander where everyone shines.
3. A romance classic gets a swinging update. So sweet.
4. Warm and relaxed w/extra warm sax. Just delicious.
5. Slow and honey-sweet w/a late night bluesy ache.
6. Mid/upbeat w/a tight arrangement and warm solos.
7. Warm dose of bebop in a lazy, swinging jam.
|1.||Next Time You See Me||4.||Ceora|
|2.||Madam Queen||5.||In A Sentimental Mood|
|3.||The Way You Look Tonight||6.||Sunny|
|7.||Trouble In The Day Room|