|Sawako / Madoromi|
|Add Date:||2008-03-02||Pull Date:||2008-05-04|
|Week Ending:||Mar 30||Mar 9|
|1.||Sep 22, 2016:||The Offbeat Generation |
|4.||Mar 29, 2008:||On The Warpath |
|2.||Feb 07, 2009:||Lost and Found |
|5.||Mar 04, 2008:||The Wonder Girls of Canadian Baseball |
It's Not On Purpose
|3.||Jul 08, 2008:||Streams, Highways, and Electrical Grids |
Ambient drone with minimal melodies: warm, soft, and dreamy. Moves between playful electronic ambience and contemplative classical-type structures. Similar to Mum, some Fridge.|
1) Softly ticking clocks & whispers over warm ambience
2)* Mechanical noises (typewriter, rolodex?) and banjo give this drone-y track more shape than the others.
3) Thoughtful & warm. Sounds resonate and grow into a more solid structure ~3 minutes in.
4)* Collage of indecipherable murmurs (child's voice), traffic and ambient noise.
5)* Manipulated & layered vibraphone. Muted, reversed male vox fade in and out - sounds like a news broadcast recording.
6) Playful toy sounds over minimal drone - sparkley chimes grow glitchier toward end of song.
7) Slow, soft note at beginning builds to ~2:40 when big, bright keyboard sounds enter, then fade back into soft quiet during the final minute.
8) Shimmery, watery ambience. Whispered female vocals fade in & out. Very similar to Mum.
9) Solitary toy chimes create a gentle melody.
|1.||August Neige||5.||Appled Soapbox|
|2.||It's Not On Purpose||6.||Kira Kira|
|3.||Uta Tane||7.||Purple Sky Coming|