|Born/Dead / Final Collapse, The|
|Album:||Final Collapse, The||Collection:||General 12"|
|Add Date:||2007-11-11||Pull Date:||2007-12-30||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||Dec 30||Dec 23||Dec 2||Nov 25||Nov 18|
|1.||Apr 12, 2016:||does radio suck? |
|4.||Apr 12, 2008:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
|2.||Apr 26, 2008:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
Years Of Death
|5.||Apr 07, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|3.||Apr 19, 2008:||Bloodstains Across Atherton |
|6.||Mar 28, 2008:||have you smelt my panties |
Very political, anarchist. Can make out lyrics. Darker, more artier, longer songs than past releases. Pick any track. A4 and B4 are actually ambient noise, and are great. FCC clean.|
1) Starts with crow calls and noise/fuzz. Bassline, primal pounding, into mid-aggression. Lots of anger. Sudden end. Warning: guitar tone carries into ->
2) Starts with mid-slow pained, minor wail. Mid-section is mid-fast, galloping. Ends with another mid-slow section.
3) Starts with guitar tone, quickly into raw mid-fast descending motif. Slow section towards end. With sudden fast ending, watchout.
4) VERY brief minor, black metally interlude, even an old piano buried in there.
5) Drum pounding intro. Rebellious. Really fast lyrics. Sharp, angly guitar riffs.
1) More rock. Slighty cleaner guitars on the hook. Warning: held guitar tone carries into ->
2) Catchy Cress cover. Anti-police state.
3) Fast and aggressive. Ends with crow calls bleeds into ->
4) Guitar distorto fuzz, and layered spoken word. Great!
|2.||Years Of Death||6.||Anamnesis|
|4.||The Final Collapse||8.||Eulogy|