|Normal Love / Normal Love|
|Label:||High Two Recordings|
|Add Date:||2008-02-24||Pull Date:||2008-04-27|
|Week Ending:||6 Apr||2 Mar|
|1.||Sep 08, 2009:||Jena & Gomorrah |
|4.||Jul 18, 2008:||Music to Grow a Beard To |
The Final Sarcophagus Of Darkness
|2.||Dec 12, 2008:||Rorshach's Dance |
|5.||Apr 01, 2008:||The Wonder Girls of C |
|3.||Sep 19, 2008:||Memory Select, early edition |
|6.||Feb 27, 2008:||nag champa orangeasm |
The Signal's Coming From Pittsburgh... [Part One]
Sounds like the Kronos Quartet's angry stepkids. This might be Experimental Bebop with math-rock percussion. The violin gives some depth to the two frantic guitars and the bouncing bass. The percussionist is seeking some shock value with unexpected explosions. None of the songs have a set tempo. No FCC's.
Slower Tracks: 3,5,6
1) (4:40) A little experimental funk. Spastic. 7 seconds of dead air at -2:58.
2) (7:29) Clever, Frantic, Volatile. Continuously engaging with all of its themes. Nice tune with a lot of flavors!
3) (6:29) Slow 0:45 second start. Some rubbery SFX at 2:30 with violin accompaniment. Relatively slow track.
4) (2:17) A nice pizzicato tune for the first minute. Speeds up for the second minute.
5) (4:49) Hits a groove about 1 min in.
6) (6:26) The song breaks down into atomic parts. Lacks some cohesiveness (or is supposed to be really theoretical).
|2.||The Signal's Coming From Pittsburgh... [Part One]||5.||The Final Sarcophagus Of Darkness|
|3.||The Signal's Coming From Pittsburgh... [Part Two]||6.||Hooks|