Folk music from Bolivia played on traditional instruments, but with a more modern feel. The title translated to “Music from the heart of South America.” It’s absolutely gorgeous music that makes you feel like you’re in some small village high up in the mountains, watching the sun rise. Read the notes & play it all.
1. A slow processional sound, then guitars, drums, flutes, mid.
2. Trilling, light, upbeat, bouncy w/a sweeping melody & flute/guitars.
3. Bright & festive w/soaring vocals & warm, sweet flutes.
4. Drums/flutes at counterpoint in downtempo almost formal song.
5. Beautiful, melodic, upbeat folk dance w/great strings/winds.
6. Starts slow, gets midtempo. Rather simple but really pretty winds.
7. Upbeat, joyful celebratory dance w/a relaxed, happy sound.
8. Starts slow, picks up w/bouncy pipes, catchy strings.
9. Almost a Cuban sound. Light, rather modern, so sweet. Mid.
10. Downtempo w/a warm, sweeping sound & sweet harmonies.