|Album:||Enter The Grave||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2008-04-06||Pull Date:||2008-06-08||Charts:||Loud|
|Week Ending:||May 25||May 11||May 4||Apr 27||Apr 20||Apr 13|
|1.||Sep 22, 2010:||public noize racket
|4.||May 21, 2008:||Baptism of Solitude
Enter The Grave
|2.||May 26, 2010:||public noize racket
|5.||May 10, 2008:||Cumstains Across Bloodstains
|3.||May 13, 2009:||public noize racket
We Who Are About To Die
|6.||May 04, 2008:||Now's the time
Thrash metal! 80s sounding thrash! Think SLAYER, early METALLICA and EXODUS. Lots of fast rhythm guitar playing, vocals you can understand and metal sounds you've heard before. Nothing new but worth checking out. Like other thrash revival bands MUNICIPAL WASTE and RUMPELSTILTSKIN GRINDER, EVILE are super tight.
**1. Merger of RIDE THE LIGHTNING sounding METALLICA and SLAYER. The chorus is delivered just like an 80s thrash song I can't remember.
**2. Super tight song about thrash. The guitars are quick and create some headbanging (thrashing) fun.
3. Dramatic mid-paced intro. Remind me of FABULOUS DISASTER-era EXODUS mixed with a little SLAYER. Gang vocals.
4. Clean guitar arpeggio beginning into a slow mosh. Eventually gets thrashing. Longer track that goes through lots of changes.
5. Lots of guitars at the beginning. Pretty dumb lyrics that are too obvious so get in the way.
6. Fade in beginning. Who knows what they are signing about? Sharks? Funny really. Early SLAYER influence.
7. Clean guitar arpeggio beginning into slow chug. Ha ha "Hail Caesar"? Stays slow most of the track.
**8. Classic early SLAYER sound. Quick, simple, and about mental illness.
9. Simple but nice thrash riff with mosh part before the vocals even start. Speeds up during the 2nd half of the track.
10. Speedy. EXODUS sound.
Good stuff -mph
|1.||Enter The Grave||6.||Killer From The Deep|
|2.||Thrasher||7.||We Who Are About To Die|
|4.||Man Against Machine||9.||Bathe In Blood|
|5.||Burned Alive||10.||Armoured Assault|