|Xbxrx / Sounds|
|Add Date:||2008-02-24||Pull Date:||2008-04-27||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||20 Apr||13 Apr||6 Apr||30 Mar||23 Mar||2 Mar|
|1.||Apr 14, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
|4.||Apr 01, 2008:||The Wonder Girls of C |
|2.||Apr 10, 2008:||KZSU Un-American Activities Committee |
|5.||Mar 26, 2008:||Baptism of Solitude |
|3.||Apr 02, 2008:||Brownian Motion |
|6.||Mar 24, 2008:||Emphysema For Emphasis |
Amelodic improvised noise jams with sick percussion. I think these guys have been banned from a few states and clubs. Spazzes Out. Fast, Frantic, and Abrasive, with a few more subdued tracks on this album. At its best when it is a high energy sonic freak out. Interesting textures and atmospheres built with the noise. Play it loud, and make your neighbors dogs hang themselves. |
Recommended, but only if you’ve got a pair.
1. **Drums and bent distorted out of torn guitar to speeding psychedelic rumbly build and raygun bust sounds. Guitars bend harder and drums go faster, swirl becomes evil and guitars ands bend out of whack. Frantic. Goes out of control at 40 seconds, with fade out of fuzz and noise pulses. Like trying to eat rocks while being put on one of those amusement park rides so fast that you stick to a wall.
2. Pulsy sound that disappears with high pitched screeches and raygun with something metal being banged on. Harsh. Hurts so good.
3. Fast frantic drums with sounds of metal things being banged on with raygun sound and guitar spasms. Then louder screechier sound comes in. Breaks down to a droney dreamy pulse, broken up with screaming, ending with a bang of thrashing guitars.
4. Wonking cowbelly percussion and xylophone, and out of tune piano. Lighter and less harsh, without the frantic percussion. A little more restrained.
5. Pumping drums, with building guitar sprawl, and occasional notes!! Sprawl gives way to guitar and pulse and drums cut out for the last minute.
6. Drone with pulses and cutting sound like an electronic chainsaw. Constantly building faster and faster. Then goes crazy into sireny sounds, high pitched tweaks, and fast scratching noises. Big bursts of sounds. Guys yell a bit closer to the end, and a variety a buzzing textures are added.
7. Low bass sound with building pulse. Drums build and taper. A little more restrained than the others. Ends with noisy build of guitar.
|1.||Infancy Of Millions Pt. 1||4.||Infancy Of Millions Pt. Ii|
|2.||A Symbol||5.||Sentido Roto|