|Kukuriku Street / Sudnji Dan|
|Add Date:||2009-02-01||Pull Date:||2009-04-05|
|Week Ending:||5 Apr||29 Mar||8 Mar||22 Feb||15 Feb||8 Feb|
|1.||Mar 30, 2009:||Gallows Radio |
|4.||Mar 04, 2009:||The Heart of KZSU |
|2.||Mar 23, 2009:||PACC Appreciation Show |
Otvori Srce Za Mene!
|5.||Feb 21, 2009:||On The Subpath |
|3.||Mar 04, 2009:||Brownian Motion |
|6.||Feb 21, 2009:||Lost and Found |
Kukuriku Street- Sudnji Dan|
Slusaj Najglasnije goes to on a trip to uncharted terriories Space by the vaporized Planet X from the shaving cream wars. Encounters with of psyche, space sounds, scratching, and funky atmospheric jamming ala CAN. Its an unfortunate fact that more dogs have been to space than Croatians, don’t you think? Play it all, its epic.
1) ***Way outer space in a submarine with something funky getting nearer on the sonar. A vocoded croation voice may instruct you in their language to take your suppositories for sustenance as some winds enter and precede the gorgotron voice and a gloomier part of Space, what a place.
2) Slow, simple guitars, scratching, chimes, rockinbuild to it. Probably for the montage scene the crew would watch of themselves watching a montage.
3) Minimal popping noise reminds you space is an empty space.
4)*** Out of the silence, the repeated dronycry of a twelve ton space whale appears through the fourth dimensional manner, a previously swallowed crew’s vocoded cries are marred by the phytoplankton and break through.
5) Short drone From the engine room of the ship.
6)**** Soundtrack to haunted romantic reencounter with Croatian Kim Gordon singing to you. Twisted trumpet section, scratching, early sonic youth like structure to the jam.
7) 25 seconds of silence, followed by sound of an old record scratching and solo woodwinds. Would mix nicely with any drone or texture.
|1.||Otvori Srce Za Mene!||4.||Irina Tema|