|Uaragniaun / U Diavule E L'acqua Sante|
|Album:||U Diavule E L'acqua Sante||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2008-07-20||Pull Date:||2008-09-21||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||21 Sep||7 Sep||17 Aug||10 Aug||3 Aug|
|1.||Apr 03, 2010:||Music Casserole |
Madonne Quante Jerte
|4.||Aug 31, 2008:||The Zikr |
Addau Je, Trinze Trinze
|2.||Sep 19, 2008:||Memory Select, early edition |
|5.||Aug 12, 2008:||A Fine Assortment of Select Blood Diseases |
|3.||Sep 16, 2008:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|6.||Aug 12, 2008:||At The Café Bohemian |
Wonderful Italian folk music with great style and originality. Warm vocals, percussion, whistles, flutes, strings. At times like something from a Renaissance fair, at others like a lullaby. Read the notes for details on the songs. Really excellent stuff, all of it.|
1. Lively, mid/uptempo w/a hint of the Renaissance.
2. Warm, passionate flamenco-esque ballad.
3. Gentle, evocative love song. So pretty.
4. Crazy, tongue-twisting, wandering. Unexpected & quirkily dark.
5. Slow, soaring vocals w/a sense of reverence.
6. Relaxed at first, gets busy with chorus. A midtempo story song.
7. Slow, stately love song with a gentle, sweet melody. Poetic.
8. Light strings, warm vocals, slow and moving song about a saint.
9. Midtempo w/sharp vocals & medieval percussion. Picks up later.
10. Slow and passionate song of the nativity, picks up. Really lovely.
11. Spoken vocals w/light background of music. Lke jazz prayers.
12. Slow ballad to greet the dawn. Lyrical and beautiful.
13. Bright & bouncy feast song. Toe-tapping and happy.
14. Lively and driving w/some good solos from band.
15. Gorgeous instrumental, guitar & bandoneon. Slow & pretty.
16. Down/mid Arabic-infused, sax adds a great touch of jazz. Unusual.
17. Starts w/vox & perc in a slow procession then into a lively dance.
18. Warm & gentle lullaby w/lovely vocals.