|Capercaillie / Roses And Tears|
|Album:||Roses And Tears||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2008-06-01||Pull Date:||2008-08-03||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||3 Aug||27 Jul||20 Jul||13 Jul||29 Jun||15 Jun||8 Jun|
|1.||Feb 02, 2020:||Alphabet Soup |
|4.||Jul 29, 2008:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
Barra Clapping Song
|2.||Apr 12, 2017:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Jul 22, 2008:||Global Warming at the Cafe Bohemian |
Rose Cottage Reels
|3.||Dec 04, 2010:||Music Casserole |
|6.||Jul 15, 2008:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
The Quimper Waltz
Oh-so-good Celtic folk/rock from Scotland. Karen Matheson’s lead vocal is fabulous, as are the guys on guitar, perc, bass, keyboards, accordion, fiddles, flutes, and whistles. Completely wonderful music that stands true to their roots but with a look towards the future. You can’t go wrong whatever you play. (P.S. The band is pronounced cap-er-KAY-lee.) Most tracks in Scots/Gaelic|
1. Midtempo Celtic funk w/great vocals.
2. Driving folk rock w/a warm, contemporary sound.
3. Slow, sad anti-war ballad. Very well done.
4. Bright & bouncy medley of upbeat folk dances.
5. Sweet, playful upbeat medley. Great fun.
6. Fragile vocals, slow, gentle as a Scottish mist on the loch.
7. Midtempo, flowing & lyrical, contemporary folk.
8. Light & catchy waltz, a blend of modern folk w/a hint of jazz.
9. Midtempo anti-war song, contemporary folk rock. In English.
10. Midtempo medley of dances.
11. Set of reels w/a touch of funk. Upbeat & driving.
12. Downtempo with a cinematic flair.
|1.||Him Bo||7.||Oran Sugraidh|
|2.||Turas An Anraidh||8.||The Quimper Waltz|
|3.||Don't You Go||9.||Soldier Boy|
|4.||The Aphrodisiac||10.||A Racan A Bh'againne|
|5.||Barra Clapping Song||11.||Rose Cottage Reels|
|6.||Seinneam Cliu Nam Fear Ur||12.||Leodhasach An Tir Chein|