|Sandoval, Bernardo / Amor|
|Artist:||Sandoval, Bernardo||Added:||Jun 2008|
|Add Date:||2009-03-01||Pull Date:||2009-05-03||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||May 3||Apr 19||Mar 29||Mar 15||Mar 8|
|1.||Apr 28, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|4.||Mar 11, 2009:||The Heart of KZSU |
|2.||Apr 14, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Mar 06, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum |
|3.||Mar 28, 2009:||Music Casserole |
Spanish-born, Paris-based guitarist/vocalist/percussionist. Here no guitar as he puts together a jazz quartet that shows some influence by Sandoval’s first love, Flamenco. It’s pretty close to being pure jazz, but with vocals in Spanish. The band is very good, I especially like the piano.|
*1. Midtempo & lightly swinging, nice work. Espec the piano.
2. A soft ballad with a light, lyrical touch. Sad in a way.
3. Relaxed w/quiet vocals and a soft romanticism.
4. Downtempo, nice accents from trumpet & percussion..
*5. Sleepy, lazy drag that it strangely likeable.
*6. Latin-influenced, downtempo, picks up a bit. Cha-cha-esque.
7. Downtempo love song with gentle vocals & melody.
8. Midtempo Latin-tinged, relaxed and laidback.
*9. Light piano, bright horn, a French-flavored waltz.
10. Slow and reflective with a late night sound.
11. Downtempo w/emotional vocals and soft piano.