|Cineplexx / Picnic|
|Add Date:||2008-08-31||Pull Date:||2008-11-02|
|Week Ending:||Oct 26||Oct 19||Oct 5||Sep 21||Sep 14||Sep 7|
|1.||Mar 12, 2011:||Music Casserole |
Picnic (With Jad Fair)
|4.||Sep 30, 2008:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow |
|2.||Oct 25, 2008:||Too heavy for titanium |
Novatone 500 Mg
|5.||Sep 18, 2008:||At Your Local Dive |
|3.||Oct 14, 2008:||The Pressure Cooker |
|6.||Sep 10, 2008:||Charismatic Megafuana |
A Mi Lado
Sebastian Litmanovich, a graphic artist from Buenos Aires, has released several daydreamy, 60s-esque pop albums over the past few years. The track "Tirados" is a standout track on this, his latest album. Sebastian was joined on this release by Jad Fair of Half Japanese, Duglas Stewart of the BMX Bandits, and Norman Blake of Teenage Fanclub.|
1. very dreamy, soft male vox
2. metronomy blip sound in background
3. bright vocals and guitar work. my fav.
4. weird chipmunk-esque vocal sample. puts a weird dreamy gloom over the song.
5. instrumental electronic number.
6. faster number, synthy/80s/mod feel
7. dreamy, synthesizer in background.
8. more of the same with soft synth in background
9. sung in English, female backing "ba ba ba"s
10. ethereal but driving and happy, more direct than other songs.
11. recalls Elliot Smith with a spastic synth.
12. happy song about Belle and Sebastian.
13. lots of silence at the end of track.
14. spooky instrumental
15. reverby, playful number, "ba ba ba"s
|2.||A Mi Lado||8.||Tiger Trap (Sung By Duglas Stewart)|
|4.||Picnic (With Jad Fair)||10.||Dicen Cosas|
|5.||Novatone 500 Mg||11.||Belle & Sebastian|