Gentle folk, for fans of Vetiver, Bon Iver, Akron Family, the Czars. A group out of Baltimore, songs are about trees, kelp, tones, have a wide array of instrumentation, at times somber, others light-hearted. Pretty stuff that creates a quiet, thoughtful mood. No FCCs
1) Bird chirpin', bass just rolls along
2) Slow-paced, sweet, Red House Painters-ish
3) Voice and guitar, tender lyrics
4) * Catchy, familiar melody.
5) Dark, slow, big guitar reverb.
6) Really nice male-female harmonies
7) Beautiful reverbed vox & guitar.
8) Lo fi, strummy & short
9) Dreamy synth bed, simple acoustic picking
10) * Gorgeous, simple arrangement, slide guitar
11) More great vox; Sort of Phil Elverum/Microphones