European folk from a Norwegian fiddler with a fiery technique and great taste in guest starts. Fiddle, cello, viola, violin and vocals. (Though mostly instrumentals.) Lots of interplays between artists make for some catchy tunes. Good stuff.
*1. Mid/upbeat blend of Nordic & Celtic folk.
*2. Upbeat w/great work from all. It just rocks.
3. Slow, sad, gentle w/vocal duet & soft strings.
4. Quirky, like whale song. Starts mid, picks up & gets driving.
5. Slow and a bit sad w/an almost Asian sound.
6. Sweet, old fashioned waltz like a lost romance.
*7. Driving strings at counterpoint yet somehow restrained.
8. Nostalgic, sweet w/vocals. A hint of romance.
*9. Sqeaky strings tripping along. Upbeat & halting.
10. Slow, almost stately. Lovely, but so sad….