Collaboration of Italian artists, psyche/experimental/space rock. Four tracks that are heavy in the drone and ambience and have no problem kicking into trippy narco-beats on a whim. All instrumental, excellent stuff for fans of Krautrock (Neu, Can) experimental and ambient noise.
1) quiet wind chimes and bird sounds build slowly with quiet tones and subliminal loops
2) chiming cymbals as a slow intro to a cool mindful if low fi beat and drones, subtlely Krautrock a la Neu on Quaaludes, hypnotic narcotic
3) very quiet fade-in, intro, swirling drones with subliminal tribal beat, takes on an early Pink Floyd feel about midway and kicks into a jazzy psyche jam with drums and tambora-like drones, epic
4) very very quiet fade-in, intro, swirling tones and ambient washes, dream-like, then after about 3 minutes upbeat drums slowly fade in and the track becomes epic space rock
5) field recording of bird calls, that’s it