Electroclash died a well deserving quick death, but some bands rose from the ashes and used them as fertilizer. Good stuff here, rocking, electro-based, smacks a lot of the poetry of Fiery Furnaces and the music of chicks on speed or peaches, with well delivered female vocals.
1) driving rock about “going to Russia”, good
2) slower swingier but still searing and killer, great social commentary about rich vs. poor
3) midpaced near pop song
4) harsh techno feel
5) female vocals make this one, a real electronic one
6) spacey intro to a new wavey dance track 7) electro clash harshness
8) more electro rock harshness
9) catchy and hooky mid paced rock, the “hit”
10) smacks of Peaches, funky sexy rock
11) mid paced, poetic, Fiery Furnaces
12) upbeat and rocking! Sounds good!
13) industrial dance feel to this one
14) new wave synth and beat and feel, but overall a techno dance “D” track
15) almost low fi dittie rocking without a full drum kit, watch weird in-studio out-tro