I lost the one-sheet, but thats okay cuz music at KZSU should stand on its own: I suspect this is some sort of feminist noise/art release that features only women artists doing fine avante noisey if not arty pieces. Its all great, no matter what chromosome or sexual development arose in the artist. This is all really good electronic experimentation, all tracks good and deserving attention. Seriously, play any track.
1) scratchy record samples, noisey and nice
2) minimal and noisy
3) minimal brief and noisy
4) looped noise building upon itself is quite sublime and good 5) sort of a gothic dialog
6) field recording mixed with samples, sorta cool
7) good electronics, trippy
8) droney synth, organ, very nice and musical somehow, all this stuff is so good!
9) kind of a constant beat, an almost tribal hypnotic noise thing, good
11) nice loop, goes on with a sample, good and hypnotic
12) cool rhythmic and electro and pleasant as an interlude at least
13) electro samples echoey and repeated, good
14) like a drinking sample with a nice high pitched drone, goes all over the place very environmental sounding
15) walking feeling, good noise
16) synth takes forefront, very moog’sh
17) us of traditional acoustic instruments, good improv low fi layers, live for sure feel
18) toy piano feel, that’s okay right cuz youre a chick? Right. Gonna kick my fucking ass aren’t you.