|Howie B / Vs. Casino Royale|
|Album:||Vs. Casino Royale||Collection:||General|
|Add Date:||2009-02-22||Pull Date:||2009-04-26||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||5 Apr||29 Mar||22 Mar||15 Mar||8 Mar||1 Mar|
|1.||Sep 22, 2011:||Happy Hour |
|4.||Mar 27, 2009:||Elastic Waistband |
|2.||Aug 25, 2011:||Happy Hour |
Quello Che Ti Do
|5.||Mar 25, 2009:||The Twlight Zone |
E' Gia' Domani
|3.||Mar 31, 2009:||408's Finest |
|6.||Mar 22, 2009:||The Amazing Sounds of Orgy |
Chill, minimal dub remixes of Casino Real's Reale album (Howie B. produced it). Each track is pared down to the most basic beat essentials, highlighted with instrumental noise and occasional lyrics. Watch out: the sampled vocals are pretty bad. No FCCs. Try 3, 10, 4, 7.|
1) Steady percussion, dub synth sounds, horrible vocals. Liked this one the least.
2) Steady dub, sampled vocals "I can't get no...". Good one for mixin’ with some stronger beats.
3) * Heavy bass, sparse guitar & hollow blips. Really nice organ/synth wash. No vox.
4) * Spooky riff, horn melody, some grating electronic noises. No vox.
5) Great percussive sound, psych guitars all over a bass wash.
6) Atmospheric beginning. Simple steady drums, electronics provide some interesting variation. No vox.
7) * The pop hit. Fuller sound, shouting indecipherable vox (these aren’t too bad).
8) Ambient beginning. Layered vocal samples, shimmery synths.
9) Sparse. Slow start – faint drums enter ~0:45, nice dubby guitar.
10) *Funky w/ cowbell. Big guitar reverb punctuated chorus.
|2.||Milano Double Standard||7.||Royale'sound|
|3.||E' Gia' Domani||8.||In My Soul Kingdom|
|4.||Plastico Mistico||9.||Quello Che Ti Do|