|Add Date:||2010-02-14||Pull Date:||2010-04-18||Charts:||Classical/Experimental|
|Week Ending:||Apr 18||Apr 11||Mar 21||Mar 14||Mar 7||Feb 28||Feb 21|
|1.||Apr 14, 2010:||public noize racket
|4.||Apr 07, 2010:||Deep Resonance
|2.||Apr 10, 2010:||Scatterbrain Radio
|5.||Mar 17, 2010:||Lost Verses
|3.||Apr 07, 2010:||Beatnik Bourgeoisie
|6.||Mar 13, 2010:||lost and found
Subdued analog manipulation that will send you home dreaming of a kinder apocalypse. 4,5,7 are perfect for late night trips. Everything else would fit in between tracks during daylight hours.
Try: 2, 3, 4, 5
1. (1:56) Brief static hum hymn.
2. (2:31) looped glo-fi AM radio shreds set the backdrop to whispered slices of Shakespeare.
3. (2:27) fun with turntable speed manipulation. Finds an unexpected rhythm among the drones and whines of voices slipping in and out of intelligibility.
4. (23:17) A soup of swarming mellow analog purr tones that circle like vultures. Opens up into calm tribal drums as the analog decides to stretch and flux before everything pattern traps itself into a somber glitch. God wrote this, you will love it.
5.(15:27) gargled bubbling low tones shift their weight for ten meandering and intimidating minutes until suddenly the universe collapses and all remaining is the purest, most painful and searing drone that slowly arps into an alarm call you’ll never want to end.
6. (3:17) slow schizophrenic trip though glitch and distortion.
7. (7:24)) a rancorous six minute dissolving yell backs another set of shakespeare.
8. (3:21) The least disturbed synth on the album shifts around at a molasses speed for 3 minutes.
|1.||Basaltic Dream||5.||Two People Don't Have Eyes Like You|
|2.||Sonnet 139/66||6.||Short Piece In The "Electronic Style"|
|3.||Snubs Munch||7.||Sonnet 64/15|
|4.||Rusty Pile||8.||Do You See Any People?|