|Add Date:||2009-01-18||Pull Date:||2009-03-22|
|Week Ending:||Mar 22||Mar 15||Mar 8||Mar 1||Feb 22||Feb 15||Feb 8||Feb 1|
|1.||Jan 05, 2012:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|4.||Oct 01, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|2.||Dec 10, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|5.||Jun 04, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|3.||Dec 03, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
|6.||May 21, 2009:||Palo Alto Pop Overthrow
_1_. Mid-tempo, neuvo-country, similar to the softer parts of Fountains of Wayne
2. What is the backwards piano-sounding thing in the background. Stereotypical rock/pop song. Guitars and occasional backup harmonies.
_3_. Polished acoustic and electric guitar. Soft but high soaring vocals. Drums and tambourine.
_4_. More rock oriented, lots of rhyming, full band sound.
5. Darker chords, verging on alt-country because of the banjo(or is it plucked electric guitar?), and the electric guitar in the background. Spooky sad synthesizer.
6. Slower tempo, repetitive song, drums driven by the ride cymbal.
7. Steals the good parts from mediocre bands like Steve Miller band and Oasis, breaks into falsetto. Comically refers to people emotionally breaking down during the breakdown of the song.
8. Outright theft from Fountains of Wayne.
9. Touches of Country. Slower tune. female(?) backup vox.
10. Guitar + drums + vocals are majorly styled after the Gin Blossoms.
11. Strained vocals and bigger drums make this track more urgent and rocking. Ends with some reverse guitar.
REC: 4, 1, 10, 3
FCCs: all clean
RIYL: Glenn Tilbrook (Squeeze), Rembrandts, Fountains of Wayne, Gin Blossoms, Ike
|1.||She Sees||6.||Follow You Anywhere|
|2.||Never Understand||7.||Good & Bad|
|3.||Elevator||8.||Like An Island|
|4.||Northern Lights||9.||All For The Sake|
|5.||Ought To Know||10.||Shake Me Down|