|Israel / Naranjas Sobre La Nieve|
|Album:||Naranjas Sobre La Nieve||Collection:||World|
|Add Date:||2009-02-14||Pull Date:||2009-04-18||Charts:||Reggae/World|
|Week Ending:||Apr 19||Apr 5||Mar 29||Mar 15||Mar 8||Feb 22|
|1.||Jun 07, 2014:||Music Casserole |
|4.||Mar 25, 2009:||Baseball Aftershpw |
|2.||Apr 14, 2009:||At the Cafe Bohemian |
|5.||Mar 11, 2009:||The Heart of KZSU |
Reloj Sin Minutero
|3.||Apr 02, 2009:||Post Palo Pop Pageant |
|6.||Mar 06, 2009:||No Cover, No Minimum |
Modern Flamenco from a 20-year old Spanish singer with style and talent beyond his years. Its contemporary style is full of energy and a hint of jazz. He’s got a throaty, sexy voice and is backed by a solid band including keyboards, guitars, bass, perc, violin, trombone, and added vocals. |
*1. Upbeat, driving, lots of energy. A great introduction to the sound.
2. Fast w/keyboards, palmas, guitars. Jazzy arrangement w/solid vocals
3. Sexy, midtempo jazz Flamenco ballad. Very hip.
*4. Funky midtempo Flamenco soul w/chorus & a kinda Rumba groove
*5. Slow guitar intro starts traditional, gets a more modern mood later.
6. Slow Flamenco pop ballad. Not my favorite track. A bit much.
7. Down/midtempo mostly traditional w/some contemporary flourishes
*8. Slow w/jazzy piano backing soaring vocals. Very cool.
*9. Trilling guitar mostly downtempo w/a more reserved style. Nice.
*10. Palmas, guitar, big vocals. Downtempo w/lots of passion.
11. Midtempo jazz, hint of tango, lush and lyrical.
12. Sounds like a live Flamenco café recording, dancing, palmas, faint vocals, lots of energy, then the jazz kicks in. Quieter than other tracks.
|1.||No Se||7.||Que Yo A Ti Te Quiero|
|3.||Quien||9.||Los Cristales De Mi Alma|
|4.||El Beso||10.||El Perdon Viene Del Cielo|
|5.||Reloj Sin Minutero||11.||El Barquero|
|6.||El Amor||12.||En Familia|