Kyron/Molina – Meliting Point
Reviewed by Enzo 01/29/10
Bay Area talent Dave Molina and Kyron compose one of the most experimental works one can ever enjoy. One can easily be hypnotized by the enchanting, organic and mystical mixings of strings and percussive sounds that transports the listener into a unknown forest tale. Can’t miss it.
• Experimental ambient with morphed reverse effects.
• Electro-acousitc, relaxed and melodic tribal sounds.
• Static/noise atmospheric sound fading up n’ down.
• Bells and hi hats mixed randomly with a constant distorted bass line.
• Another elctreo-acoustic piece, more aggressive but still melodic and tribal.
• Organic and mysterious, a bit obscure.
• Mood uplifting with percussive rhythm.
• Distorted sounds of flying bugs like.
• A bit obscure and contemplative.
• Midtempo distorted tribal beat.
• Atmospheric feel with acoustic reverse effects.
• A wide experimentation of strings and percussion.
• Sounds like walking inside a haunted house.