Narcotic bliss music to play while coming down from LSD or just a hard day of work/classes. Hard to describe: elements of downtempo, noise rock, psychedelic, post-rock. This is some of my favorite music to come to KZSU. It has elements of some of my favorite bands: Flying Saucer Attack, Bowery Electric, My Bloody Valentine. Great stuff. (note that they include kzsu in their thanks list – we love them more than they know). All tracks are good, I could’ve easily highlighted them all. You choose.
1) big epic tom tom beat turns heavy downtempo with looping wall of sound guitars
2) somewhat brief, spacey buried driving snippet that comes to a noisey end
3) epic, heavy, wall of fuzz and noise, title track
4) kick ass bass driven noise rock
5) a droney, atmospheric piece, gets a little creepier and challenging as it goes along
6) cool strange downtempo beat with a noise bed/melodic foundation that builds and swirls, killer!
7) lovely noise bed, halting beat appears over it
8) downtempo bliss that ends up in a swirling trippy noise mess
9) big epic wall of sound that brings the drums in and out, builds toward a noisey ending
10) dark trippy electronics, atmospheric