Some seriously fucked up art-student shit here from the looks of the liner notes. I would bet a bevy of chicks had their tits cut off and are on T to justify their creativity. Whatever… it works. This shit is amazing. Dark and sick and twisted and happy and evil and sad and what a trust fund is good for. Thank god they did this for us mere djs to toss on between Throbbing Gristle, Wolf Eyes, Hair Police, for sure. Chix on Speed on downers/opiates after their fashion design business plan failed (and they had to fall back on daddy’s trustfund). After listening to the whole thing I’ve concluded that its worth playing any track easily because it’s the best cd that’s come to kzsu since 1944. If big pharma, doctors who disfigure with abandon, and “T” is good for anything this is it. Play any track: they are all fucking amazing. I only highlighted a few out of obligation.
1) swingy hip grinding sultry sexy despite dirty electronics
2) big and hollow and menacing, eastern samples thrown in, bad ass, cool shit
3) weird slow industrial dissonant heavy plod with lots of layers
4) cool beat, happy yet dark
5) industrial noise overall, creepy in a Throbbing Gristle sort of way
6) tribal, good vocals all together, guitar with melody, somehow nicer
7) tribal again, beautiful, blends into next track nice
8) starts off deceivingly chill and goes through drama that I cant describe here, just play it
9) kind of a happy feel to the electronics, with samples and voices, a swingy ode to psychotic happiness… ME! Thank you! With a denouement, ritardando to boot! I love these delusional “chicks”, the world is their oyster thanks to daddy!