|Artist:||Soundtrack Of Our Lives, The||Added:||Mar 2009|
|Label:||Yep Roc Records|
|Add Date:||2009-05-03||Pull Date:||2009-07-05|
|Week Ending:||Jul 5||Jun 28||Jun 7||May 31||May 24||May 17||May 10|
|1.||Sep 03, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
The Ego Delusion
|4.||Jul 19, 2009:||Quasi Music Therapy
|2.||Feb 12, 2010:||Everyday Commotion
|5.||Jul 18, 2009:||Quasi Music Therapy w. Friends
|3.||Jan 20, 2010:||Quasi Music Therapy
|6.||Jul 05, 2009:||Quasi Music Therapy
1. Starts quiet, builds to energetic psych-rock with repetitive but awesome vocals.
2. Dreamy vocals with rising and falling instrumentation, builds to a climax and then tails off.
*3. Pleasantly psyched-out lyrics mesh with mid-fast spacey instrumentation. Nice imagery.
4. Short (0:50) and slow one-liner.
5. Rockin’ upbeat track with ample energy to go around.
6. Slow, lamenting, suicidal ballad of sadness. Builds to a rock-based climax as the track comes to a close.
7. Typical upbeat rockable “thrill me” track – take it at face value.
*8. Nicely building upbeat melody, flows with ease and style.
9. Soft, light vocals start slow, but switch to solid upbeat rock and back.
*10. Clear and catchy display of totally rockable energy.
11. Mid-tempo, airy contemplation.
12. Grounded with a garage-rock feel and upbeat guitars going nuts.
1. Pleasant humming leads into soft, harmonious vocals.
2. Vocals with simple instrumentation and an occasional upbeat accent.
*3. Catchy pop tune with upbeat vocals, hand clapping, and plenty of fun.
4. Tries to continue the pop theme, and almost gets there. Too predictable.
5. Nice guitar picking backs gently swaying vocals.
6. Instrumental with simple guitar and tabla.
7. Edges back toward rock. Floating vocals. Fantastic driving song.
8. Laid-back, psych-pop with a swirling, spacey feel. Repetitive.
*9. Very interesting tabla and electric guitar-driven melody. Pop-rock.
10. As the song says, here we go again. Upbeat pop-rock with a pretty typical chord progression.
11. Soft, somber vocals with simple guitar picking.
12. Mid-slow pop with a clap-along rhythm. Pleasant harmonious vocals. Goes silent with ~1:09 left to play, comes back with very quiet tinklings.
|1.||Babel On||13.||Everything Beautiful Must Die|
|2.||Universal Stalker||14.||The Fan Who Wasn't There|
|3.||The Ego Delusion||15.||Flipside|
|4.||Pineal Gland Hotel||16.||Lost Prophets In Vain|
|5.||Ra 88||17.||Songs Of The Ocean|
|6.||Second Life Replay||18.||Digitarian Riverbank|
|7.||Thrill Me||19.||Reconnecting The Dots|
|9.||Pictures Of Youth||21.||Utopia|
|10.||Mensa's Marauders||22.||Saturation Wanderers|
|11.||Just A Brother||23.||Lifeline|
|12.||Distorted Child||24.||The Passover|