|Prodigy, The / Invaders Must Die|
|Album:||Invaders Must Die||Collection:||General|
|Label:||Cooking Vinyl Ltd.|
|Add Date:||2009-06-07||Pull Date:||2009-08-09||Charts:||RPM/Electronica|
|Week Ending:||9 Aug||2 Aug||26 Jul||19 Jul||12 Jul||5 Jul||21 Jun||14 Jun|
|1.||Jul 19, 2012:||Cognitive Dissonance |
|4.||Aug 01, 2009:||lost and found |
Run With The Wolves
|2.||Oct 01, 2009:||On air test |
|5.||Aug 01, 2009:||Party at Grandma's |
Invaders Must Die, Stand Up
|3.||Aug 04, 2009:||408's Finest |
World's On Fier
|6.||Jul 25, 2009:||Party at Grandma's |
Big Beat – hard, high energy electronica. Remember these guys from the 90s (“Smack my bitch up”)? Some good tracks, but my guess is that this stuff is better performed live. It is the jock jams of electronica – kinda nasty, but sometimes there is something appealing to it. FCC clean. Try 1, 4, 11, 7.|
1) * Pounding, high-energy electro-pop.
2) Electronica with hair metal sensibilities? Icky vocals.
3) Vocals by Brother Culture. A dub sensibility, but not so great.
4) * File this one right alongside Hawnay Troof and other fucked up electro.
5) “Take me to the Hospital” – sounds a bit fatboy slim
6) Eighties dance music stylings – esp. the lady vocals – and fast beats.
7) *Punk rock electronica. Dave Grohl on drums.
8) Reprise of track 2 – no beats, just synths & vocals.
9) Blech, didn’t like this one.
10) Fast, shouted vox, all sorts of weird effects.
11) * Slow start, funky beat gets going around ~0:35. This track is much slower paced, totally different from other tracks. The “Feel Good” track.
|1.||Invaders Must Die||6.||Warriors Dance|
|2.||Omen||7.||Run With The Wolves|
|4.||Colours||9.||World's On Fier|
|5.||Take Me To The Hospital||10.||Piranha|